For decades, neon signage has been an integral part of a number of high-profile brands. It’s only in recent years that we’ve seen the same qualities being recognized in the design world, and now neon signs green are at their most popular.
And while they might not be quite as bright as the original neon signs red, they’re still beautifully and uniquely distinctive — which is why we think you’ll find them to be your next big obsession. Neon signs green are popping up everywhere from store fronts to restaurant exteriors and prices vary drastically depending on where you choose to buy one for your house or office space.
Here are some Facts Related to Neon Sign Green:
1. Neon signs are very effective in drawing attention to a business or brand, and as a result, they’re highly sought after.
2. The memory of the original neon sign era is still very much alive, meaning that your green sign will stand out just as much as any of the other colours out there.
3. High-end neon signs are made using the latest in technology and materials, while more affordable ones are usually made of acrylic or plastic and similarly, some of these signs don’t include the word “Neon” in the sign itself.
4. Neon signs green come in an incredible range of styles, and as a result, you can find one that’s just right for your building or business space. Different companies have their own proprietary processes for making neon signs green, some of which include marbling and free-forming techniques.
5. Neon signs green typically last longer than their red cousins, as they’re made of mostly PVC (polyvinyl chloride) while the red neon signs are mainly made from polystyrene and polycarbonate.
6. Green is the most widely used colour in commercial signage today, followed by yellow, grey, blue and black. Neon signs green are the most popular choice — but they come in all different colours too!
7. Neon signs green are significantly more affordable than most other types of signage, making them an attractive option for many business owners. Green is associated with good luck, nature, generosity, harmony and a host of other positive characteristics.
8. For an energy efficient alternative that doesn’t involve electricity, you might want to consider going for green lightbulbs instead.
9. Green neon signs have been used for over 100 years and even though they might seem like a relatively new concept, it’s actually the sixth most widely used colour, which is more than any other colour!
10. There are a number of online stores that sell neon signs green, but the quality of these will vary depending on where you buy them. Green is the colour of money and thus, it makes sense that this colour would be widely used in signage and other marketing materials relating to money or finances.
The neon signs green trend is becoming more popular every year and it’s predicted that neon signs green will continue to increase in popularity over the next few years. The main reason for this is due to the fact that they’re less expensive to use than neon sign reds, which can usually be bought for a more expensive price. As a result, they’re also highly sought after by many people and are considered to be an excellent choice when it comes to attracting customers.
Leave A Comment